Mobile Hardness Tester HRC3070
Art.no. 010063 / Price CHF 1490.-
The small HRC 3070 is a Hi-Tech portable device for testing the hardness of metals, no matter what the location.
This light, compact device has been developed using state-of-the-art technology, based on the proven rebound method. Great care has been taken to ensure ease of use; no switching on and off, no buttons, no wires. All you have to do is pull back, take the measurement and read the hardness value direct in HRC. The instrument turns itself on automatically upon the first test and turns itself off again after about 20 seconds.
Typical scope of applications:
- Big, heavy workpieces or fixed equipment parts
- Production line parts during the production process
- Material identification at material warehouses
- Measurements at hard-to-reach places
- Minimum surface diameter 10mm
- Smallest measurement surface radius of curvature 30mm
- Materials weighing less than 5 kg with thin walls are to be set on a solid support to protect from vibrations
- Materials weighing less than 2 kg have to be set on a solid support using paste adhesive